TelAlaska has transitioned to a new billing system, which has resulted in a new look for your monthly bill. Additionally, our former bill pay site has been upgraded to an advanced customer portal, where users can view their account, pay a bill, check internet usage and much more.
Please be advised that customers must establish a new account to access the American Broadband Customer Portal. Below are the steps involved in creating an account.
- Visit the portal at the following link: https://acpsts.americanbroadband.com/Account/SignIn
- From the Sign In page, select Create Account. Please create a unique user name and password to be used in the future when accessing the portal.
- Enter your account number using only numbers, no letters.
- A one-time registration code will be sent to your email address. Please enter that on the Account Registration screen along with your existing CPNI password . If you do not have a CPNI password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to establish a password.
- Once you’ve accessed the portal, if you wish to pay your bill online, you will need to enter your credit card information.
- Only one customer portal set-up in needed; once you have logged in you will be able to link all accounts into one log-in.
We apologize for the inconvenience of having to reestablish your online account and we appreciate your patience as we’ve worked to upgrade our systems to better serve you.
Please reach out via phone or email if we can assist or answer any questions. We hope you will enjoy the new features of the American Broadband Customer Portal.
TelAlaska Customer Service